Friday, October 24, 2008

Pictures

I learned from Sara K to snap my fingers above my head when taking a picture to get Hayden's attention. Hayden likes to copy or mock me when I do it. :)

Here are a couple of random shots. We ordered a card for the camera and it should be here soon. With the current card we get about 10 shots before it is full, so it is a process to dump the pictures after every 10 shots.

4 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Seriously, I am laughing out loud...that first picture is great! Sara K has all the tricks! ;)

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest. I am glad you have pictures posted again, thanks Ingrid, without pics I still enjoyed reading the day to day adventures. GMP

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...Hayden is really the cutest kid! I love his sweet face. I can't wait to see him Friday. Give him a big smooch for me.

Erica said...

He is sooo cute!