Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rorek Kent




I am soooo happy to announce the arrival of my Nephew Rorek! What a great German name huh?!
Ingrid called at 6:00 am and said she just had Rorek 15 minutes earlier. I didn't even get any of the details, it was a quick call. Everyone is fine and it happened so fast that she didn't even have time for an epidural.
I will update with the stats when I get them!!!!

STATS
October 16th
1:15 pm Stuttgart time, 6:15 our time.
8lbs. 4oz.
20 inches long.

6 comments:

sarak said...

Horray! The name is totally cute too! Tell Ingrid congratulations. We will have to chat so I can find the details!

Sara

Missy said...

Awesome! Congrats on being an Aunt! Prayers for the fam!

Anonymous said...

The name is just great. I love the way it sounds. I bet he will be brave. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks nice and healthy! Say hi to her for me and looking forward to seeing more pictures! -Rachel

bevyrn said...

Congratulations to you and your entire family! He is perfect!! Love his name. The pictures are great.

Jennie Peakin said...

What a doll! Congrats!