We just discovered that Hayden loves babies. No, I am not talking about Bud Saul this time. I am talking about real human babies.
Tuesday we met our friends at the park, and then they came here to play more, eat lunch, and enjoy the weather.
Hayden loved his friends new little brother Henry. He sat on my lap when I held him and felt his feet and said, "cute toes". Then he would kiss his head and then want me to kiss his head. He couldn't keep his hands off of Henry. Hayden also sang Henry Baby Mine. He even was very interested in watching Nancy change Henry's diaper.
Nancy thought it was sooo cute and said Henry's older brother (Hayden's friend) never has done any of that and could care less about coddling Henry. Then she asked Hayden if he wanted a baby at his house and Hayden quickly stated NO and went back to helping me pat Henry's back.
I am not sure when the next baby will make an appearance at our house, but it looks like Hayden is ready. Kind of. :)
3 comments:
I think you should test out this new theory sooner than later!! :)
Oh! Thats so cute. I have to say, when I saw BABY as your title, my heart skipped, I thought for sure you were going to announce a new little one on the way!
I have to live through other's new babies...cause I think after all we went thru to get Becca, I think she'll be our only.
It's time, Gretchen! Would love to welcome a new one into the Willems clan!!! Rachel
Post a Comment