Friday, April 17, 2009

16 hours 38 hours

In 14 hours I am starting a fun girls weekend with my "old" friend Sara and my blog friend Jennie. I am so excited! Sara and I have been friends for 22 years (I did the math last night) and Jennie and I have never met.
We are going out for dinner and then to the Mercy Me concert. Then it is back to my place for a sleepover.

Then in 38 hours I get to see my sister and my nephew! I can't wait to get my hands on him. They are staying for the summer. Andrew is in Iraq until August. Prayers for his safe and speedy return would be appreciated.

Pics to come after the fun filled weekend.

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

I am so excited to meet you in "real" life. I feel like I already know you! YAY FOR A GIRL'S WEEKEND!!!!