Tuesday, April 14, 2009

POTTY!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight Hayden got out of bed because he heard Joey going to the bathroom and decided he wanted to give it a try as well. Hey....any excuse to get out of bed right?!?

AND HE WENT POTTY!!!!!!!

So I had to stick to my word and give him candy at 9:15 at night. With all of the celebrating and dancing, he just settled into bed now at 10:20. I should also point out that he did all of the celebrating with his pants around his ankles. He is amazingly fast and agile with his pants around his ankles. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations Hayden!
GMP

Jennie Peakin said...

YAY Hayden!!!!! Oh I hope that Tate starts to show interest soon!!!

sarak said...

Ha! I have the funniest image in my head!

Missy said...

I love this! Made me smile big and giggle! You will always remember that moment!