Joey and I had a date night on Saturday. We attended a Western Murder Mystery dinner. It was hosted by my MOPS group. It was a fun time.
I was Annie Cokely and Joey was Al E Boyd the train conductor. They took pics and I will be sure to post some if I get a hold of one.
Hayden went to stay with Grandma and Grandpa P. He had a busy time shopping, going to church, and going out to eat. He had a blast and loves to hang out with his grandparents. This was Hayden's first night overnight alone at their house. The report was he was an angel, but kicked Grandpa out of bed and snuggled right next to grandma all night.
It was strange being home alone for the night. We have never been at our house alone for the night without Hayden.
Thanks Bev and Joe!
No comments:
Post a Comment