I have not been the best poster lately. I figured I should catch up before Easter. Her is what we have been doing.
Getting into mischief. Which is a daily occurrence. In this instance he got a hold of my creamer, which he calls coffee, and took some drinks. I moved it to the furthest back corner of the fridge, and he climbed the shelves to retrieve it.
Trying on some of his old clothes from the goodwill pile.
Making a snowfamily with dad and mom after the 7 inches of snow we got late march.
"Fixing things". He loves to go around the house and measure things and then get the screwdriver and "pinchers" out and fix them. We also spend countless hours outside laying on our stomachs looking at all of his different toys and vehicles underneath and seeing "how it works". Many times throughout the day he calls me over to look with him and see how things work. Can you say mini engineer?
No comments:
Post a Comment