To send your child to bed with crusty juice hair because I couldn't muster the energy to give him a bath. I tried to comb through it, but could barely pull the comb through. Now that he is sound asleep with his hair sticking straight out, I am second guessing my decision.
3 comments:
lol. Not at all. Let me tell you a story. Becca threw up in the middle of the night once. It was in her hair, in her bed, on her pjs. We had all had the flu and it was her turn. We were so tired, we just wiped her down with wet wipes, changed her bedding and pjs and waited until morning to give the bath. Don't second guess yourself about juice! lol
Um...no, that does NOT make you a bad mom. The juice will be waiting for you to wash it out when you get the energy to give him a bath. :) I'm sure most of us Moms have done the same or worse with out kids! I know I have!
Been there many times! Totally not a bad mommy sign! Rachel
Post a Comment