Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Getting Settled back In

We arrived back at home Monday at 4. We unpacked and then crashed.
Yesterday I caught up on some sleep and Joey made a run to the dump and then got groceries. I started to do laundry and get some of the Christmas thing put away. Talked to my Mom. they are getting all settled in and are enjoying the warmer weather. My sister is starting to apply for Jobs in Germany.
Today is Joey's first day back to work. Nice to go back to a short week. Hayden and I hung out today and got some more laundry rounded up and more Christmas things put away. I hope to finish when Joey gets home. Hayden has a Dr. appointment today because his foreskin keeps adhering. So he has to get it pulled back. OUCH. I decided to let Joey take him because I hate to hear that scream of pain! Hopefully this will be the last time!!!!!!! Poor guy!
For those of you that are interested I talked my sister into starting a blog. I have included the link to her blog on the side of mine under Hayden's picture. Enjoy

No comments: