Monday Joey stayed home from work so he could take a full day of medication and rest his back. The medicine he is taking makes him very very sleepy!
Bev came down Monday to see Hayden. It was great for me. I went to the grocery store. I planed 6 or so meals and bought all of the ingredients. Then I can make less runs to the grocery store, and we have meals planned. The goal is to eat out less and have easy meals ready to make. Grocery shopping is not as easy now that Hayden is here. I went last week - had no room in the cart-lost the pack of diapers off the back of the cart- when I stopped to get the diapers all of the other groceries flew off the front of the cart in the mud. So I got home with a pack of muddy diapers and muddy groceries. A lot easier to do it by myself if I am getting a lot of groceries.
So I was glad Bev came down so I could get some grocery shopping done quickly. Then I went to Fareway to use up some of the gift card Bev and Joe gave us for Christmas to stock up on some meat.
When I got back home I put the groceries away, picked up, and started some laundry. It was great. Joey rested on the couch.
We got a package from Ingrid. It is always an exciting time to open a package from her. You never know what to expect. Hayden got some cute slippers for Valentine's day and Joey and I got some beer glasses and some steins. We also got a TON of chocolate from Amsterdam and Germany. Joey's favorite. He barely shared the last batch with me. Yummy!
Joey went to work on Tuesday and is feeling much better! Hayden and I hung out inside and played. He rolled over again. Yippee. Not just a one time thing. David, Matt and Stacy Bellows nephew, stopped by last night to drop off a Christmas gift that Stacy got for Hayden. He got some onesies and a cool wooden snake. Joey and I played with it last night more than Hayden. I am sure we will share eventually. We watched American Idol and the State of the Union Address. Hayden went to bed at 8. Joey and I planed on going to bed early. He read some of his homework and I read a magazine. How come I am tired in the morning and most of the day but when it comes time for bed I am wide awake? Drives me nuts.
Luckily Hayden slept today until 8:30 so I got plenty of rest. Today I am cleaning out the desk and finishing up some laundry. Joey has a lot of homework to catch up on tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment