Saturday, March 17, 2007

Grandma's 93rd Birthday






























































Today we helped celebrate Augusta's 93rd Birthday in Cedar Falls. We also celebrated Charlie's 8th Birthday. It was a great time. Everyone was decked out in their green for St. Patrick's Day. I played a few hands of Skip Bo. It was nice to see my step siblings and catch up. Ingrid called during the party and was able to wish Grandma a Happy Birthday. The kids had a great time playing inside and outside. They all seem to be growing so fast. I was able to pick my step-sisters brains for some feeding advice for Hayden. He seems to be liking formula less and less and liking solids more and more. Ok when I say solids I mean really really thin food.
After the party we met Joey's parents at Sams and picked up some formula there. Then Joey and his dad went back to the house with Hayden and Bev and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things.
Joey and his brother and a friend played Nintendo Wii. We hung out and Hayden had a great time playing with Grandma and Grandpa.
As usual we came home with a carload. Hayden got some great puzzles from August, Charlie, and Ellie. He also got a few other things from their recent basement clean out! I was also able to get some Mary Kay things from Becky to get me ready for spring.
We had a great day. Above are some pictures for those who missed out on the fun.

1 comment:

sarak said...

Hayden is such a big boy sitting up and playing!
Dont worry about the formula thing, my girls did it too. How many bottles does he take a day?
Talk to you soon. Back to work tomorrow..yuck!!!!