Today we ran our final errands for the party Saturday. I must admit I have loved every minute getting ready for this party!
For Hayden's birthday meal we had chicken marinated in garlic teriyaki sauce and veggies. mmmmmm. Ingrid and I figured since he can't tell us what he wants for his birthday dinner we would make something we like.
After dinner we gave Hayden a cupcake. When I was trying to put his party hat on I snapped him with it so we got off to a bad start. Then we got him settled down and sang Happy Birthday and he started crying again. He wanted out of the high chair because he had enough! He ended up finishing the cupcake on my lap.
It was a great day and we are looking forward to celebrating with family and friends tomorrow!
I am absolutely amazed how fast this last year flew by! I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment