Thursday, August 9, 2007

Running Around

Tuesday Ingrid and I got up at 4:45 to take her to the airport. She flew out to North Carolina to finally see her husband. Their first anniversary is on Sunday so they will get to spend it together. Well the first half anyway before she has to fly back here. She flies back to Germany on Wednesday. It will be sad to see her go but it makes it easier knowing we will see them in December.
Yesterday Hayden had his one year appointment. He weighed 21lb 14 and is 30inches. He is in the 40% for weight. He had to get 3 shots and a prick in the finger. He screamed for the shots but I think more for the fact that the nurse was holding him down. The finger prick wasn't much fun either. It took them a long time to get the tube filled with his blood.
We had pictures taken this morning at Ellis park. It was sooooo hot and muggy. I am not sure if any of the family pictures will turn out. I was soooo sweaty! Hayden was pretty somber for the event but I am sure she got a few good shots in there.
We just got home from playgroup. We had a fun time but an hour was about all we could last in this humidity. I just fed Hayden lunch and laid him down for his nap.
It has been a quiet few days here without Ingrid. looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully Joey doesn't have to much homework!

No comments: