It is still hot and HUMID. After dinner tonight Hayden, Joey, and I went to the park. We had a fun time. We have a nice little park a few blocks from our house. We had some errands to run so we stopped at the park on our way so Hayden could have some fun. He loves to swing. He likes to stick his hands out in front like he is flying. He tries to grab us when we push him and thinks it is sooo funny. He also loves to climb up the stairs on the play equipment and go down the slides. We played for a while and then headed out to run our errnads. We had a great time!
Today was our first official day without a bottle. Hayden did great. So I guess it is nor more bottles for us. Yippee. It does mean that we get up earlier now. Hayden used to get up at 6:30 for a bottle and would most likely go back to sleep. This morning he was up at 6:45 and rearing to go. He was yawning at 7:30 but I managed to keep him up until 8:30.
We had a few spills the last few days. Hayden was speed crawling the other day and fell right on his mouth. His teeth cut his lip. There was a lot of blood but not to much damage. Then the next night he did the same thing. This time it sliced his lip slightly. His new thing now is to climb everything. He climbs steps, chairs, his high chair, the couch, the gates. Last night he was climbing his bookcase and slipped and cut his lip again! Today we didn't have any lip cuttings. Whew! He is however still clingy and cranky. His 2 lower gums are pretty swollen, and I think I can feel his bottom 2 molars getting ready to push through. So I guess I would be cranky as well with 4 molars on the move.
2 comments:
Gretchen & Joey, Hayden is the cutest! Watch out, with all the injuries I may have to call DHS! (ha,ha) Have a great day-Love, GMP
Cute pictures! Good to hear that getting rid of the bottle was easy...I am a little worried about that. Tate barely eats any table food, he's just not interested, so I am concerned that it may be tough to get rid of the bottle. He's still not great with the sippy cup. I guess we have 6 weeks to work with him until he's 1! Hopefully it's easy for us too!
Post a Comment