It's been a while since I have posted.
Hayden is officially walking- climbing. He started walking at 15 months. Now he can climb practically everything.
Joey and I celebrated our 8th anniversary! Our friend TeresaAnn volunteered to watch Hayden so we could go out and celebrate. It was the first time someone besides our family has watched Hayden at our home. He did well and they had a lot of fun! We are blessed to have such great friends!!!!
I have had 4 cookie exchanges this year. I have never participated in a cookie exchange before and love them!!! I love tasting all of the different cookies people make. I have baked 13 dozen cookies this year. I barely make cookies, and certainly not that many every year. It was a blast and a great reason to get together with friends!
I have been running around planing, shopping, and organizing for this trip! It is taking a lot more planing I think since we are taking Hayden! We need to be prepared and ready to face anything tat could happen with him. Hopefully we get to Germany without any flight delays, and Hayden makes it ok on the plane!. It is going to be a LONG flight. At least the leg from Atlanta to Germany will be at night, so I hope Hayden sleeps most of the way!
We leave a week from today! I can't believe it is almost here. We are looking forward to spending time with my sister and husband. Joey and I are going to leave Hayden with my sister and are going to go to Paris over New Years! WE are soooo excited to have a little get away and can't thank my sister and her husband enough for offering to keep Hayden so we can have some time to ourselves!
This weekend we are celebrating Christmas with our families, and cutting up all of the huge branches in our yard.
Santa came early this year for Hayden and brought him a kitchen! Daddy wasn't too sure about getting a kitchen, but after seeing how much Hayden loves it had changed his mind. I am sure Santa will bring Hayden something very "manly" next Christmas!
Last night I went with my mom to Orchard Hill Church for family night. It was awesome. It has been years since I have been to a family night at church and how it has changed. They totally promote family time now. You eat and do crafts all as a family, instead of the parents dropping the kids off for wed night activities. It was great to see a lot of old faces there. We ate baked potato bar and decorated sugar cookies. Hayden loved the live piano music and joined right in. He held his own with the high notes. :)
5 comments:
I think it's great that you got him a kitchen. Who knows, he could be the next Bobby Flay!
Sounds like you are so busy! (In a good way though:)) Nice kitchen Hayden! Wow! I'm home with sick Livy today...if you get a chance give me a call before you leave or I'll try to call you! I cant believe its come up this quickly.
Take care!
Sara
I love Hayden's kitchen! Where did you get it?
Wal-Mart. They have the bigger version at Sears. Hayden LOVES it!
Cool Kitchen Hayden! Hey, a man needs to know how to cook too! Have a great time in Germany! What a blast! Glad no real damage was made to the house with the icestorm/tree branch! Mom and Dad had the same issue this summer just from high winds!
Merry Christmas! Tell the fam hi for us!
Post a Comment