We are gearing up for our Christmas celebration. Joey's last day of work was yesterday. He goes back January 5th. AND he finished his class and is now done with that until Jan 12th. I am sooooo excited. We haven't had this much family time for a LONG time. He always gets this time off of work, but usually goes from one class to the next. He rarely gets a break from classes.
Last night Hayden got to open 2 presents. He got a constellation night light and a big magna doodle. He loves the constellation night light and loves the fact that he can see the moon. He loves finding the moon outside.
Today we are headed to my parents to have a late brunch and visit one last time before they head to Arizona. Then we are meeting the Paricka's at the Vineyard at 3:00 and then over to their house for the traditional Christmas Eve appetizers. Then tomorrow we are having a turkey lunch and then headed home, I believe.
I am kind of sad Christmas is here already! It seems to have sneaked up on me. I feel that I haven't fully enjoyed the season yet, and it will be over before I know it!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Gretchen, Joey and Hayden! Hope you have a great one and some time to relax just as a family! Is Santa coming? Has Joey been naughty or nice ( I think I can answer that question myself...::)
Take care!
Sara
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Say hello to your parents for us as well! Hope you have a great family time this holiday. I am off after today until the 5th as well. We are heading to Wisconsin on Sunday. Merry Christmas!--Rachel
Post a Comment