
We had a great Christmas weekend. We ended up celebrating in the hotel. With the blizard conditions we chose not to celebrate in Dunkerton. So we all made our food in roasters and crock pots and had a fabulous meal.
After supper Uncle Rob took Joey and Hayden out to do some plowing. Hayden AND Joey had a blast pushing all of the snow. Well Hayden watched as Rob and Joey played I mean plowed. :)
After the festivities Joey and I went to a party at our friend Kyle's parents home. We had a blast and it was so good to see him again and meet his new girlfriend.
Sunday we all met at the nursing home to celebrate with Grandma S. She got showered with gifts and gave way too generously to her great grandchildren.
Joey had to miss out on the celebration on Sunday because our truck would not start. I am sure the way below freezing and blizzard conditions had something to do with it. Joey's brother helped him and after 5 hours they got it started. Oh the miracle of heet. I wouldn't be surprised if Santa leaves Joey a case under the tree this year.
After supper Uncle Rob took Joey and Hayden out to do some plowing. Hayden AND Joey had a blast pushing all of the snow. Well Hayden watched as Rob and Joey played I mean plowed. :)
After the festivities Joey and I went to a party at our friend Kyle's parents home. We had a blast and it was so good to see him again and meet his new girlfriend.
Sunday we all met at the nursing home to celebrate with Grandma S. She got showered with gifts and gave way too generously to her great grandchildren.
Joey had to miss out on the celebration on Sunday because our truck would not start. I am sure the way below freezing and blizzard conditions had something to do with it. Joey's brother helped him and after 5 hours they got it started. Oh the miracle of heet. I wouldn't be surprised if Santa leaves Joey a case under the tree this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment