Saturday, December 27, 2008

Santa Came





Santa knew how much Hayden likes to play with dry oatmeal, rice, and water so he got Hayden a sand and water table.

We are going to put it in the basement and fill it with oatmeal for Hayden to play with in the winter and take it outside in the summer. I may even fill it occasionally with water for him to play with. Hayden LOVES doing the dishes and playing with water in the sink, so I figured this way he can do it as long as he wants in the basement, and we won't have to fight over the kitchen sink.

Hayden got some wiggles movies, bubble bath, candy, and other goodies in his stocking. He was excited. He doesn't quite get the Santa thing yet. I can't wait until next year.

Right now the table is in our living room filled with Oatmeal. I vacuumed 4 times already and am thinking it will need to head to the basement soon. Hayden played with it all day and loves using his tractors to push the "sand" as he calls it.

We went over to our neighbors for supper tonight. We ate soup and had a great time. Nancy's house is FULL of collectibles and fragile pretty things, so we have to keep a close eye on Hayden. Hayden got a sheep, shirt, and a cool barney bag from Nancy. Joey and I got a few things as well. We are sooooo blessed to have such a great neighbor.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love this sand and water table and never thought about using oatmeal in it. I will have to do this for the boys here soon.