Right now it is 11:45 am and the true temperature is -9. The wind chill is -27. I just checked the forecast and saw that we are supposed to get 5 inches tonight. I was shocked. Snow keeps popping up. We got 7.5 inches Saturday, when the forecast was only for 3.
MOPS was canceled today. We are keeping warm inside, and continuing to get our kitchen put back together. Pics to come.
At least the sun is out!
5 comments:
Isn't it just the worst winter? Love to see your progress on the kitchen. We just picked out paint and next is flooring. Claire is 3 today, but is sick with temp-bummer! Can't wait to see pics!
Rachel
What are you painting and flooring? What did you pick out?
Tell Claire happy birthday!!! Bummer about the fever.
ooooo...can't wait to see pics!
Nice background! Love it! It is absolutely terrible outside! We did not have a delay today but really needed one! It took me an hr and 15 min. from when I left home this morning until I pulled in at school (including dropping off the girls). Youw! The roads are so bad! I think we should vacation in Florida!
We didn't have school today here. WE got 7.5 inches of snow. I am wondering if they will have school tomorrow either. It is going to be frigid. Like -40 windchill.
Florida sounds fun!!! Can you pick us up on the way?
Post a Comment