Friday, January 16, 2009

Spanish

We were at Nancy's house Wednesday eating some cake with our new neighbors from El Salvador. Nancy had some Spanish speaking fairy tale movies for the kids to watch, and was speaking Spanish at the time to our neighbor. Nancy asked me if Hayden would get upset because he couldn't understand the movie, and they were espeaking spanish. I said probably not, but we will have to see.
As the movie played, he started looking around the room at Nancy, the movie, back at Nancy, the movie. He started to smile and then looked at the kids and said "blalalalblalalalblal". He did this by moving his tounge in and out of his mouth very fast. Then he had the biggest smile on his face, like he was joining in.

1 comment:

Missy said...

This is funny! lol.
As for me, when I was in CA at Disneyland..there we so many people NOT speaking english around me, that I had a panick attack! lol. chinese, japanese, spanish! Eek.