Today we took our time getting packed up and out the door. We discovered that Hayden is getting his second tooth this morning. It is coming in on the bottom right next to the first one. He will have his 2 front teeth for Christmas!
We ate lunch with my Mom and Raleigh and then opened gifts. Then Joey got their wireless card working on their laptop so they will be all ready to get the Internet down in Arizona when they arrive.
We went to church with them at 3:00. I was happy that Pastor Ed read the Christmas story. that is one of my great Christmas memories of when I was younger. Then we came back to Mom's for desert and packed up and went over to the Paricka's.
We arrived at the Paricka's and they were relaxing. We opened a few gifts and then prepared appetizers. We just sat around and talked and relaxed. It ws nice. Then we played catchphrase and Johnny and Darliene left. Bev, Joe, Joey, and I stayed up until 11 to watch Scrooge. Unfortunately it was the really old version and we all lost interest quickly so it was off to bed.
We ate lunch with my Mom and Raleigh and then opened gifts. Then Joey got their wireless card working on their laptop so they will be all ready to get the Internet down in Arizona when they arrive.
We went to church with them at 3:00. I was happy that Pastor Ed read the Christmas story. that is one of my great Christmas memories of when I was younger. Then we came back to Mom's for desert and packed up and went over to the Paricka's.
We arrived at the Paricka's and they were relaxing. We opened a few gifts and then prepared appetizers. We just sat around and talked and relaxed. It ws nice. Then we played catchphrase and Johnny and Darliene left. Bev, Joe, Joey, and I stayed up until 11 to watch Scrooge. Unfortunately it was the really old version and we all lost interest quickly so it was off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment