Saturday, December 9, 2006

Trip to CF and Waterloo

We went to Cedar Falls today to pick out the pictures that we wanted to order of Hayden that we had shot last week. Quite a few turned out well! Mom is going to take them in Monday and get them ordered so we can get the Christmas prints back before Christmas is over.

Then off to Rudy's taco in Waterloo for a yummy lunch with Joe, Bev, and John. We went over to visit Joe and Bev after lunch and hear about their trip to Mexico. This picture is Hayden sitting in his Be' Be' pod. He loves this chair! Then Hayden fell asleep and back to Cedar Rapids we came. All the hugs and smooches he received from both sets of Grandparents can wear a guy out!

Joey and Hayden watched the space shuttle launch online and I picked up a little.

Hayden went to bed at 8:00 and Joey is starting his homework. I am going to bed early because I am tired!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: