Thursday, December 7, 2006

First blog

Well I finally bought into it. After a year of watching friends blog about their families I figured I should join in. As our family grows and spreads around the country and world I figured this would be a good way to stay in touch. Seems like we get so busy and it is hard to call and catch up with everyone we want to. Plus I figured this would be a good way for us to look back and remember what we did last week. Seems like I am having problems remembering what we did yesterday. And Hayden does so many new things every day it is easy for us to forget all he has acomplished in his 4 short months!

So now that I have my explanation laid out on with the bloging!!!!!

Today we had Hayden's 4 month checkup. Dr. Nau said he is growing like a champ. He had his shots and some tugging on his circumcision area. Seems like it wants to heal weird. Poor guy!
He weighed 16lbs 13.5oz and 26 1/4" long. 90% for both height and weight. We got the OK to start feeding him rice cereal and then start feeding him fruits and vegies 2 weeks before his 6 month appointment.
Then it was off to Wal-Mart to get some things. While we were there we received a call from Dr. Nau's nurse and the vacination that they didn't have for Hayden just arrived so back to the office we went. The high today was 19 degrees so needless to say this is not the day we want to be runing around.

Then I was off to the dentist and mom came down to watch Hayden. We moved the computer down to our bedroom last night so I have an evening of cleaning and organizing ahead of me.

Well that is it for my first blog. Pretty painless I must say.

No comments: