Hayden Likes to relax in his stroller and kick his feet up!
LOVE those little feet!!!!!!
What the heck! How does it go from Hot and 80 to cold dreary and 50's?
Tuesday we met Jo at her school and she snapped 100 + pictures of Hayden. She is the photography and yearbook teacher at Xavier. Hayden was pretty somber for the event but we managed to get quite a few good shots. Now comes the task of picking out the ones I like.
Joey came home a few hours early on Tuesday because it was so nice out. We went on a walk on the Sac & Fox Trail. We had a great time. It was perfect weather. We saw deer, a bald eagle, and a snake. Joey was impressed!
Today we met Jo to pick up the proofs of the pics she took. It is soo nasty and dreary. We had a concrete contractor come out and give us an estimate on our front steps. They are literally crumbling under our feet! They are the old slate steps and we are assuming original to the house. Unfortunately we will have to replace them with plain concrete because the cost is tremendous for the concrete let alone decorative steps! Joy Joy!
Saturday we are going to clean out the upstairs and get organized for a garage sale. Looking forward to getting some major spring cleaning done! Saturday night I am going out to eat with a group of friends. I am looking forward to a girls night.
My Mom called today to let me know my Aunt's cancer came back in full force. They are in California now and are planing on heading back to Iowa. They have to drive back to Arizona, get everything picked out for the addition, close their place up, and head back. They are adding on to their place so they need to get the materials picked out for the builder so he can complete the addition while they are back in Iowa.
2 comments:
Gretchen, I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt's cancer. I've said a prayer.
I bet Mom and Raleigh can't wait to get their hands on Hayden!
Gretchen & Joe,
Hayden is the cutest. I can't wait to see the new pictures. If you need help with Hayden when you clean/organize let us know.
GM & GP P
Post a Comment