Hayden, Carver, and Kinnick.
Hayden and I just got back from our first Christmas party this season. Our friend Shawna had a little get together with a lot of my former co-workers. It was so nice to see everyone, and introduce Hayden to a lot of them. I have not seen many since I was 9 months pregnant! Hayden was shy at first, but he warmed right up. He had a blast playing with Shawna's boys. Hayden got smooched and tickled sooo much tonight it was crazy! The adults couldn't keep their hands off of the 4 little ones there. Hayden met some new friends, Kinnick and Carver. They are 18 month old twin boys. We took a picture with Hayden, Kinnick, and Carver. It was cute! I am so blessed to have such great friends / old co-workers. When you leave a place you assume that they forget about you. It was nice catching up and seeing them all love on Hayden!
Joey went to the hospital to visit his dad. His dad had a knee replacement yesterday. Hayden and I went yesterday and sat with Bev while Joe was in surgery. When we got there Joe was all hooked up and Hayden did NOT like seeing his grandpa in the hospital bed. He was a little nervous and refused to get out of his stroller. Bev stayed here last night and tonight. Hayden is so happy to have Grandma here. Joe is doing well and is expected to go home tomorrow. The surgeon said that his knee was bone on bone and had a lot of arthritis. He will be a new man now!
Tomorrow I have my Bunko Christmas party. Saturday we have my family's Christmas, and a party to attend in Cedar Falls. I am excited to see friends and family this weekend.
We are supposed to get ice and snow tomorrow. They are saying as much as 6 inches now, which means probably 2-3 inches. I have a few things left to get and then I will be done. Any suggestions for teacher gifts? I forgot to ask you Sara when we were on the phone the other night. Well I guess you might have some good suggestions as well Dawn!
3 comments:
Teachers love Borders/Barns and Noble gift cards or Starbucks gift cards! That is what we got Delaney's teacher! MMMMMM....
Love the Hayden, Kinnick, Carver story! hillarious.
Teacher gifts...my sister says giftcards to staples, office max, walmart, etc...since they buy alot of their own classroom supplies out of their own pockets!
Gretchen, The boys look like they could be triplets. Cute pictures. Thanks for the hospitality. Bev:)
Post a Comment