All I can say is I LOVE MY NEW FLOOR. And I also have to say I can not BELIEVE we did it on our own. It was HARD work, but we did it. Now we are going to paint the walls and then take a break for a bit. I would LOVE new counters, but that will have to wait. I also plan to re paint the kitchen cabinets, but that will probably happen slowly this spring/summer.
The kitchen feels way cleaner, considering they built in the fridge, and my guess is it hasn't been moved for 30 years. Same with the huge 50's stove. It was nasty underneath both to say the least.
7 comments:
B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!!!!!!!! I love it! I can't wait to come down and smell your kitchen on Sunday. Great Job! I will call you on my break to gush over the new floor a little more. ;)darla
WOW! That looks SO GREAT! Fabulous job...those wood floors look so nice!
Oh my goodness! I love it! Good job joey and gretchen! wanna come do mine next?
Wow! Beautiful! They look great!
Ha ha. It will be a LONG time before I do another wood floor. It actually was fulfilling work. It wouldn't of been so bad if we didn't have to rip up the old floor first.
We're getting ready to redo our floors too. I may have to call you for tips. Was it hard? I've had people tell me it's not too bad. Looks great! Rachel
WOW! It looks so good. I can't wait to see the whole finished kitchen! Hard work pays off!
Post a Comment