Not sure why I titled my post that.......but I have had that song stuck in my head all day!!!
Last night we met Joey's coworker and his family at Wal-mart to shop for the family that a few of the guys in Joey's lab adopted for Christmas. Then we went to Carlos o Kellys with them for supper. Then it was a mad dash to make it back home by 9:00 so we could watch our favorite show Everest.
Our realtor came over to see Hayden and dropped a gift off. She is trying to talk me into getting my realtor licence. Not sure I want to do that right now. I think it will take up a lot of time that I don't want to give up right now. Maybe when Hayden is older.
We are feeding Hayden cereal now before his last bottle of the day. He is doing pretty well. He opens his mouth when we bring the spoon up to his mouth but is still working on the swallowing part. We also started brushing his teeth (well tooth and gums) with a brush you put over your finger. He loves it which surprised me. He cries when we take the brush out of his mouth. He is also moving around in his crib a lot. Every morning when I go in to get him he is not in the same part of the crib that I put him to bed in.
Shawna came over for a few minutes over her lunch break to give Hayden some hugs. Her birthday is Friday and we have our bunko Christmas party so we had to plan out all of the festivities for Friday. Looking forward to an evening out with the girls!!!!
2 comments:
Sounds fun!
Sara
Gretch ~ I love this! And about the title....soo funny, cause I've been singing the Cool whip commercial all day...
Fa la la la la...French Vanilla!
Post a Comment